Thursday, February 16, 2006

Top Dog



This is the "best in show" winner from the Westminster dog show that was televised the other day. Yeah, yeah, I know. Why was I watching a dog show. I dunno'. It caught my interest. This dog was actually charming. I have to admit, he looked really good ... errrr, for a dog that is. I don't care for pit bull terriers and admittedly that's mostly the media hype around pit bull attacks over the last ten years or so but putting it in perspective ... I give a wide berth and a healthy amount of respect to pits and big dogs in general. This dog though was really cool and I think he was the right choice to win, but he wasn't my personal favorite.

I like THIS little dude. He was my favorite !!! He was just cute and full of spunk and personality and he made me want to go out and get one just like him and bring him home as soon as I saw him.

Hey! Who knew that I could get so engrossed in a dog show ... but I did!

.

No comments: