
many someones will miss the bus to rehearsal and the excuses will be pulitzer prize worthy .... "gel" will happen within the first two rehearsals and many personal bests will be achieved .... the "really nice" hotel we stay in will smell like old gym socks and stale beer by the second day .... Rachacha's atmosphere will be comprised primarily of sunscreen and bug spray for several days after we've left .... new friends will be made and old acquaintances renewed .... enough beer to fill a swimming pool will be consumed .... strippers will be in evidence at least once .... we will meet local law enforcement and told to 1) move the party or 2) shut down the party .... I will see something I never thought I'd see -- and still be surprised by that after all these years as a Renegade .... we will have a great time .... we will kick some azz .... we will reminesce and laugh about DCA 06 for years to come.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment