Thursday, October 12, 2006

Renegades ... It's not a question but a lesson learned in time


Cheers to five years of fairy dust and belief in Santa Claus, to an extension of youth and youthful dreams now fully realized. Goodbye and good luck to my Renegade pals ... it was far better than I ever thought it would be ... and so was I.

Thanks for the time of my life :)

**************************************************
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test and don't ask why
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good times
Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life
<$1 to Green Day>

**************************************************


I will miss it all .....






.

4 comments:

Kanika Clavejo said...

You're not leaving that easily.

Kanika Clavejo said...

You're not leaving that easily.

Sara said...

I hear ya.

I had a great time marching with you this past summer JoJo. Thanks so much for the encouragement and friendly words and all that shit.

And even though I'm sticking to the East Coast this year... Well, yeah, the EVIL will prevail and I will continue to be my old badass self with some potential new exciting challenging opportunities that I would not have had I not had my Renegade experience.

See you around sometime for that beer or 6!!!!

xoxo,
Sara

luckymajor said...

It's been an interesting ride and I'm glad you were with me the for the long haul. Thank you for being my friend, my buddy, my sounding board and having my back. Till our next adventure, I bid you farewell and a big fat middle finger to ***, ******, and all the other ******* and *** ***** who stood in our way and got trampled.

LOVE
ALTON