Monday, March 05, 2007

Push, Pull .... Collapse


I said good bye to my very best friend in the world today.

Heartbreakingly we just couldn't find the reset button this time.

This is for him.



Hearts of fire creates love desire
Take you high and higher to the world you belong
Hearts of fire creates love desire
High and higher to your place on the throne

Weve come together on this special day
To sing our message loud and clear
Looking back weve touched on sorrowful days
Future pass, they disappear

You will find peace of mind
If you look way down in your heart and soul
Dont hesitate cause the world seems cold
Stay young at heart cause youre never (never, never, ..) old at heart

Thats the way of the world
Plant your flower and you grow a pearl
A child is born with a heart of gold
The way of the world makes his heart grow cold




.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing glimpses into a life lovingly lived. You inspire me to live my best, remember which are the hills to take a stand for all you're worth and which ones are your own making because they just are. I will share more privately with you but I marched my finals in 2005 and it is going to be just fine. This season is not the hill to face mortal wounds, but the need for better planning and consideration was. Hope that makes sense to a favorite bridesmaid. I take that seriously. I truly believe you are here to help, not hinder and that you love me. Di signing off fer the night