
I pushed the snooze button one too many times this morning … okay two too many times … anyway I was rushing as I headed out the door today … one moment I was on the stairs and the next I was looking at the sky, wondering what just happened … and then thinking ...
ooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I know my right heel was the culprit. I think it stepped on a wet leaf and launched me straight into outer space. I landed, splat, right on the back of my ribcage and head. Hard … and then slid down about eight steps … because my hands were full and I couldn’t stop myself.
It was a truly Three Stooges moment.
I laid there for several moments taking inventory. Realizing nothing was permanently broken I lamely began to wonder if any of my neighbors saw my Sputnik launch imitation.
I then briefly contemplated whether or not saving money at Payless-Shoe-Source was really “saving” me anything at all.
I will be home on the couch for the next 36 hours sucking up Aleve and wishing there was an at home, over the counter, version of a morphine drip available at my local pharmacy.
Ai Chihuahua!
.
1 comment:
But those waitress shoes are so not stylish!
All joking aside... I hope you're ok!
Post a Comment