
Picnic Spot
TV Spot
G Spot
Great parking Spot
See Spot run
A Spot to sit and watch the fireworks
Some spots are good news ... and some are not.
One day I will be a Grandma ... but, right now, it's not my turn yet.
Today is a very sad day :(
.
The ramblings, rants, and sometime epiphanies of a seemingly unfocused and highly anal retentive native California chick who spends a lot of time reflecting about the randomness of things, especially life. Warning, there's lots of soul searching and whiney self-discovery ahead.This blog is rated R ... for random.
4 comments:
Thinking about you and sending you love
Please know my heart goes out to all of you...so sad.
Diane
I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with youand your family. :(
I am sorry Jojo. My heart goes out to you and the family.
Post a Comment