
An accent wall is being painted in my office today. It’s purple … well a variation on purple anyway … it looks nice and I rather like it. The color is called “widowmaker”. Hmmmmm. How is that a name for a color? Really. What happened to “grape”, “eggplant”, “wine” and, oh I dunno’ … “purple”. Widowmaker? That one was never in my Crayola Big Box. Should I be concerned about an office painted in widowmaker? I haven’t decided.
I’m having one of those days again where I’m feeling like I missed out on important information provided in a film or a pamphlet that MUST have been handed out at school on some day I was playing hooky and as a result I’m ill equipped for life. Like I was born holding a curling iron and a can of Spaghettios and launched into the world left to my own devices and utterly befuddled trying to figure out how to make the two things work together. Sigh.
The man painting my accent wall keeps secretly farting. Well, at least he THINKS it’s a secret. Little does he know that I’m onto him. I am going to lunch where I hope the odors I’m surrounded with will be a bit more enticing than those in my office.
Treasure Island this weekend. Rain in the forecast. Well, otherwise it wouldn’t be Renegades.
No comments:
Post a Comment