
I cannot believe I’m really doing this but here I go.
In approximately 24 hours, 36 pages of drill charts in hand (if not in my memory) and accompanying my good buddy Stu, I will board a plane bound for Minnesota to join Chops Inc. at their May camp. Up to this point the idea of marching Chops has been a bit surreal. Sort of wishful thinking. Now it’s suddenly staring me right between the eyes and is very real and just now … yeah, it figures … I’m realizing how truly unprepared I really am for this grand adventure.
Here’s hoping I don’t make a total ass of myself in the skills department.
Wish me luck … Stu doesn’t need any, he’s every Diva’s Diva.
.
2 comments:
Good luck at Chops! Bring bug spray... lots of body of water, therefore lots of mosquitos. Talk soon!
Wow!!
I certainly know that feeling of getting on a plane to march an unknown drill and show. I'm sure you will do just fine.
Good luck and have a great time! I better see you out here some time too now that I'm an official resident. (With a job and everything...yay!)
xoxo,
Sara
Post a Comment