
Today is the first day of fall ... hooray! I'm looking forward to cooler days, falling leaves, gray skies and the absence of the hum of the air conditioner.
Saturday with Golden Valley was really, really fun. The drive wasn't all that bad. The hotel was great. The rehearsal was over really quickly and I even found myself wishing I had more time to spend with them. They're going to be awesome this year.
I spent Sunday in putter mode and was really happy to have every window in the house wide open and some fresh, un-conditioned air for a change.
Today I've got my nose to the grindstone again and wondering where my WBA assignments are. Even wondering if I'm going to get any after all. The first show is Oct 11, so ..... maybe I'll have the fall free??? Hope not!
Happy Fall All !
1 comment:
Oh I'm jealous that you get to open your windows for fresh air. At least we'll enjoy our first mild winter.. ever. Like really mild... :P
Post a Comment