... when is enough ENOUGH? Why can't God, or fate, or whoever is messing with me, simply just find something else to do for the next half century or so and give me some peace!?!
Chris' second-hand Honda (the one with 11 payments still left on it) took a dump on Friday. I won't seriously know how much, how long or any of the gory details really until I get it in the shop tomorrow ... but SHIT! Everytime I nearly get both hands wrapped around this thing called life something comes along to make my grip slip. Yes, yes, YES I know I should count my blessings ... I'm luckier than many ... luckier than most ... but SHIT!
Seriously I can only rest my head in my hands and occasionally shake my fist at fate today.
SHIT!
SHIT!
SHIT!
Life sometimes is like trying to dig a hole in the sand.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment