Saturday, December 05, 2009

Huzzah from Phoenix ...

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog. It's been a busy time that's brought a lot of permanent changes. The heat finally bested Chris and Lindsey and they made for California in early Setember. Jack is now a fat little bean of a dog at 12 pounds and his terrier blood shows in his bossiness. We adore him. Seven fairly grueling weeks of band season are over. I clocked enough air miles during the season to earm a free round trip ticket to anywhere Southwest flies ... nice! I'll donate that the first kiddo who can make it out here. I had a work day in Sacramento that allowed to spend some quality time with Kev 'n Dev and catch up on all that's happening in their part of the world. Fred and I flew to Ontario to spend Thanksgiving day with his fratneral side of the family and it was a good time. All in all it's been a whirlwind. It's astonishing how quickly Christmas rolled around. A big chunk of my time has been spent lately on ancestry.com ... it's changed my view of myself in ways that defy explanation. Some good and some bad. A lot of mysteries have been solved and there's far fewer mysteries than I'd really have thought there would be. It's a journey that's not over yet and a story for another day. In the meantime, a picture being worth a thousand words and all that, here's a fews pictures of the "last of the Phoenicians" -- me, Fred, Jack Tard and Ted -- at home.








2 comments:

Kanika Clavejo said...

Hey did you buy new couches and TV and computer desk?? I see you're doing well and I'm glad I got to see you guys a couple times while still in AZ. Tell Fred I said hello and Jack-tard Bailey misses him. lol

Unknown said...

I told ya' we were going shopping! LOL